LIME for beginners
As far as you know, iMe is an alternative client developed on Telegram open source and powered by Telegram API. In addition to adding various features to the Telegram messenger that make users' life easier, iMe team has developed the non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet where you can buy, swap and store cryptocurrency using the ERC-20 (Ethereum), BEP-20 (BNB Chain) or Polygon network.
What is unique about the combination of a messenger and a crypto wallet? Why is this needed?
The fact is that it is simply CONVENIENT, because there are such opportunities as:
- 1.Sending cryptocurrency directly in chats;
- 2.Cryptocurrency swap using popular exchanges directly in the app in 2 clicks;
- 3.Storing cryptocurrency and tracking your portfolio.
Moreover, iMe has its own native token called LIME. You can see its cost and change in price by the link. LIME token is supported by three networks: Ethereum ERC20 (temporarily no liquidity), BNB Chain BEP20 and Polygon.
- 1.First, you need to activate the wallet.
- Then inside the wallet we click Add crypto wallet (+);
- The choice is offered: Create (if you do not have your own crypto wallet), or Import (if you already have your own crypto wallet);
- Create a password (at least 8 characters);
- Create a PIN code (4-digit code)
- Save Seed 12/24 word phrase.
Ready! Now you have your own wallet. Your crypto wallet address is the same for all currencies in the supported networks ERC20, BEP20, POLYGON.
2. What to do with the LIME token?
- iMe integrates decentralized exchange Uniswap (for ERC20 tokens) and PancakeSwap (BEP20), which is what we are interested in now. In the wallet, you can click the SWAP button and swap LIME token for another token, such as BNB (the utility token of the BNB Chain network).
Not all the beginners know that when making ANY transaction, whether it is sending cryptocurrency or swapping, you need to have BNB (in the specific case) to pay for gas. Gas is a fee for making a transaction (payment for miners). On the Ethereum (ERC20) network payments are made in ETH, on the BNB Chain (BEP20) network in BNB, and on the Polygon network in MATIC.
- Also, LIME token is used in our iMe ecosystem:
- 1.From time to time, we conduct various promotions in which LIME token holders receive more privileges than other participants in the promotion;
- 3.It will be possible to create cryptoboxes: admins of groups and channels will be able to give gifts to their subscribers in the form of LIME tokens;
- 4.Soon we will implement the Channel Catalog, where you can post your channels by LIME, so iMe users can easily find your channel in the appropriate category;
- 5.In the future, it will be possible to pay gas fee in LIME tokens (it's still too early for you, but believe us, it's very convenient);
How to earn on LIME token?
Yes, it is possible. Firstly, you can take part in staking programs and be guaranteed to make a profit. One of the current programs is currently running on the AscendEx exchange. In this program, you can get from 70% APR (yes, no bank will give you so much ...). More staking programs will be available in the future.
We tried to briefly introduce you to the world of cryptocurrencies, and thank you for staying with us! We wish you success in your new endeavor, you will succeed! We recommend that you subscribe to our channel to be always up to date with the news - @ime_en.